Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Just a List



Well, I promised to post about the books I read in 2013. It turns out that 60 books is a lot more than my brain can process in one sitting. Stay tuned for reviews of the top ten best books I read this year, but in the meantime here's the straight-up list. See if you can read it without your brain exploding.

Zombie, Oates, Joyce Carol
Assassination Vacation, Vowell, Sarah
Nova, Delany, Samuel R.
True Grit, Portis, Charles
Prep, Sittenfeld, Curtis
Heartburn, Ephron, Nora
Divergent (Divergent, #1), Roth, Veronica 
Stardust, Gaiman, Neil 
Ragtime, Doctorow, E.L.
Where'd You Go, Bernadette, Semple, Maria 
Habibi, Thompson, Craig
The Fault in Our Stars, Green, John 
Atonement, McEwan, Ian
Eleanor & Park, Rowell, Rainbow 
The Dangerous Animals Club, Tobolowsky, Stephen
Joyland, King, Stephen 
LoterĂ­a, Zambrano, Mario Alberto 
Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness, Cahalan, Susannah 
Coraline, Gaiman, Neil 
Kafka on the Shore, Murakami, Haruki
Tobacco Road, Caldwell, Erskine
The Middlesteins, Attenberg, Jami 
Dark Places, Flynn, Gillian 
Maniac Magee, Spinelli, Jerry
Little Bee, Cleave, Chris 
Sharp Objects, Flynn, Gillian 
The God of Small Things, Roy, Arundhati
How to Be a Woman, Moran, Caitlin
The Orphan Master's Son, Johnson, Adam
The Unraveling (Wool, #4), Howey, Hugh 
Casting Off (Wool, #3), Howey, Hugh 
Proper Gauge (Wool, #2), Howey, Hugh 
Wool (Wool, #1), Howey, Hugh 

4 comments:

  1. Talk to me about Wool sometime! I really enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:21 AM

    I make it my goal this year to read your list... not the books... just the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this topic keep it up man Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete